Thursday, April 2, 2009

I'm grateful for the little things in Life!!

So last night me and my roomies were just eating a bowl of cereal. My roommate Lacey left the room to go get something and she was irritated becasue she had just shut the cupboard doors for like the 50th time that day. (Some of our other roommates are not good at closing them) So when she was out of the room Chelsea and I decided to open up all the cupboard doors and drawers just to see what her reaction was. She freaked out and we all got a good laugh but when we stood back and looked at it we decided that cupboards make your kitchen look a lot better. Without them not only do you see how disorganized your shelves are, and how much food you don't have, but it just looks REALLY bad!!

1 comment:

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

You guys are rotten!!! I agree with you, that's what cupboards are for . . . to hide things. Hey I have some new April Fools things for you to try next year!!! Hee Hee Hee