Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Idaho Falls Chuckars!

My family and I went to the Idaho Falls Chuckars game on Saturday for the 4th of July and had a blast. We went to the Fireworks afterword and they were amazing. I just have the best family in the whole wide world! I love Jackie's face in this picture. She is so stinkin cute and I have loved having a chance to live so close to her and see her almost everyday. I love her so much!
Me and My dad. I love this picture because I just think it's a cute one but also because my mom is in the background. I love those guys too!

Here is Ry-guy and Linden with "Charlie the Chuckar"

Perfect picture of my dad: He had his mitt on just incase a fowl ball came his way his pop in the other hand and his Chuckar hat. I think he was a pretty happy man.


What would the 4th of July be without a picture of me and Sie. Even though it's not a real good picture of me I put it on so you could see our awesome hair extentions. We were very patriotic. Sidenote: There were a lot of other pics taken of Sierra and I but the dang camera was on video mode so instead of pictures we have videos.

2 comments:

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

Go Chuckars!!!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

What cute family you have! Thanks for posting. I love seeing new pictures of all of you. I love those guys too. I can't wait to see you. I think it's funny that dad wore his mitt. He cracks me up.