Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Beauty School!!!

Is this picture creepy? . . . . . YES!
Is this man head creepy? . . . . .YES!
Does this mean I am creepy? . . . . . I sure hope not!!!
We had to learn how to shave a beard and cut a men's hair so I guess that is why we had to buy this creepy little head.
These are all the girls that started with me. I guess we are all in this together. I really have a great group though and am excited to get to know all of them better. I love beauty school and I am talking clients now so if anyone needs a haircut, color, pedicure, manicure, facial etc. . . please let me know.
This picture has nothing to do with beauty school but I liked the picture so I wanted to post it.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

you are such a creep...kissing a bobble head thata way. bahaha kidding. I'm so happy to see some pics of your beauty school! Looks like you're having a fantabulous time. I need to come be a client soon! Love a you my favorite hair-doer.

Ryan, Angela, Linden, Sarah, Amanda said...

We will be in soon. I need a perm and my Linden is starting to need a haircut. We wish Sarah did, but no such luck, ha ha!! That is a scary doll, but you are a cute girl. We love you.