Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Reunion

My roommates and I were finally able to get together again!!!My little Raza is now engaged. We are not only excited for her but also excited that in a month we all get to get together again for her wedding.
I love L.J!!!
The whole group right before we left. So sad to leave but we sure did party as hard as we could!!! I love all these girls so much and feel so blessed and lucky to have had the chance to be their roommate. I loved my experience at BYU-I. . .okay I'll just say it. . . I love Rexburg!!! Mostly because of the great friends and memories I have there.



2 comments:

Lacey said...

HEY! I went to Rexburg too! That was fun let's do it again. I miss you and love you so berry berry much.

Alison said...

Hey Whitney,
How are things going for you? How is beauty school going? Oh, and has Colton come home from his mission yet?