Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sophie Update

She is almost 10 days old and it is so fun to dress her up. I already polished her toenails and look how cute her feet are. Very proud parents She got to meet her cousin Ruby who was born 4 days after her and her cousin Mandy who was born in December. I cannot believe the difference in head sizes. Just a few random pictures full of cuteness And last but not least she pulls so many cute faces we try to capture them but usually fail. We kind of got the squinty face here. Oh we love her!!!

5 comments:

Ryan, Angela, Linden, Sarah, Amanda said...

Oh, she's so cute!! (quote from Linden and Sarah) and I agree. She is a little doll. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Lacey said...

I'M DYING! I want to see her so bad, she's so sweet and little and cute!

Katelyn said...

Oh my goodness!!! She is so cute. I cannot wait to meet her :)I love the pictures they are all just so adorable.

Erin said...

cute stuff.

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

I can't get enough of her! She is pretty cute. I love the pictures you blogged and I love that my wall is complete now . . . for a minute. I love you guys.