Friday, November 2, 2012

Almost 5 months old!!!

Sophie is quite the little lady.  She is growing up so fast and  amazes us everyday with everything she can do.  She has such a cute personality.  Lately she has enjoyed eating dinner on our laps because she doesn't want to miss out on anything.  Her new favorite thing is to drink out of a cup and thinks every cup she sees is hers.  
I had her playing with toys on a blanket while I was getting ready and I looked over and realized she was asleep.  It was so cute.  She is such a perfect baby!  
She can sit up by herself in the boppy now and I think she likes looking at things from this angle.  (Something other than her back)
Stork Landing had a diaper decorating contest for Halloween  so we dressed her up  as a little lamby.  
There were six different categories you could win and she won the "Cutest" award.   I must say she did make a stinkin cute little lamb. 
We finally got around to carving pumpkins the night before Halloween and  Colton  insisted that we do a plain jane jack'o'lantern.  
It turned out pretty cute though!
And here is our cute little Strawberry on Halloween!  
Isn't she cute?  

1 comment:

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

Wow! It's been a long time since I looked at your blog. Oh my goodness she's cute. You guys are too. Thanks for blogging.