Monday, November 3, 2008

Boring Boring Boring!!!

So I really tried to think of something I could blog and actually I thought really hard . . . but I guess I am just a really boring person because there is nothing to tell you guys except about my day at work today. If you don't want to hear about it I completely understand. So I work at the After School Program here at West Side and on Monday's we teach the kids character education classes to try and help them become wonderful, refined, successful individuals. So today I taught mine on Hygiene, which by the way is a subject most kids need to learn about, and anyway I just asked the kids simple questions to start off like, "How many of you brush you teeth?" "Do all of you take bath's everyday?" "Do you wear clean socks everyday?" etc. Anyway you would be surprised at how many kids brushed their teeth like maybe two times a week, and took a bath maybe every three days, and I even found out that some kids mom's don't wash their kids clothes unless their is a stain on it. I love kids and the fact that they are so honest but I think I could have gone my whole life with out finding out about some of their hygiene secrets.

1 comment:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I love hearing about your day! I love that you have a blog. I do have some advice though. Do not ask a child unless you want to know the answer. It is better to think they bath and brush their teeth, than to know that they don't. Too funny! Don't get lice! Love you!