Sunday, November 16, 2008

Cabela's

This weekend I went with Colton's family to visit his Grandparents in American Fork, UT. It was a way fun trip and on our way back we stopped at Cabela's in Lehi because it is tradition to stop there every time they go down.
Colton felt like we were geaky tourists because we were taking pictures in Cabela's but it was just a way cool store. Notice his smile is kind of forced in all these pictures . . . well this is because he was a little embarassed!! What a good sport though!
You can't really see it but behind us are all sorts of animals. Stuffed ones of course. My favorite part of the store was definitely the animals but the gun department came in a close second. I learned the difference between a shotgun and a rifle and how to properly hold them. Pretty facinating!!!

3 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

I have never been to Cabela's but I hear that it is cool. I'm glad you had such a fun day and that you blogged it. I love blogging. It makes me feel like I get to see you guys everyday! I love you! I can't wait to see you!

Ryan, Angela, Linden, Sarah, Amanda said...

Whit, that's pretty sad that you didn't know the difference between a rifle and a shotgun. I'm glad you know now. You make me laugh. I'm glad you had fun on your trip. We love you!!!!

Paz123 said...

Nice photos..! Cabela's is my most favorite too.