Wednesday, July 11, 2012

One Month . . .

Everyone always says that kids grow up way too fast and it never dawned on me how fast they really do grow up until I became a mom. Sophie is one month old as of yesterday. One month may not seem very old but it has gone way too fast. It feels like she has always been a part of our family though. As of right now she enjoys eating, pooping, sleeping, bath time, and smiling. I want her to stay little forever but at the same time I am so excited to watch her grow and see what her personality will be like. We are so blessed to have her in our family. Here are some pictures of one extremely cute baby. (Probably the cutest baby in the world so brace yourself)






1 comment:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Oh my goodness! She is such a beautiful baby. Really cute pictures too. Ok when are you coming up next? I just want to squeeze her. Thanks for sharing.