Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Blessing day . . .

Sophie was blessed on Sunday!! Ever since I was little I have always wanted my little girl to wear my blessing dress.  Well I guess you could say that my dream came true.  She looked so beautiful, her daddy gave her a beautiful blessing, we ate lots of yummy food and had a great day with family and friends.  Thank you everyone who helped!   
Our little family
Grandpa Van & Grandma Greta
Grandpa Blair & Grandma Lisa
Great Grandpa Monte & Grandma Julie
Great Grandma & Grandpa Nicholes
Here are 10 of the 12 Woodward cousins (we missed you Jackie and Billy)
Sophie is one Healthy and Happy baby.  She must have known it was her special day because she was perfect all day long.  

5 comments:

Ryan, Angela, Linden, Sarah, Amanda said...

What beautiful pictures. We love that Sophie Girl. So she is definitely a Waldron baby, but in the open mouth smile picture, I see some of Whit. She is such a pretty baby!!!

Lacey said...

She looks like an angel! I love that dress.

Katelyn said...

The dress is so pretty! She is just such a cutie I can't wait to see her again.

M and B Jones said...

Wish we could have been there! She's such a beautiful girl and we loved meeting her a few weeks ago. Hope everything is going well.

Dawn said...

Whitney, She is so cute. I saw your family pictures on Natalie Jean photography and loved the colors and backdrop. They are fun pictures to remember. I love her blessing dress. I did the same with MaCall and she used mine. Your family is so cute:)