Friday, February 6, 2009

Stitches!!! Oops!!!

I know that it has been a very long time since I last blogged. this is because for the past month I have been trying to figure out what was wrong with my laptops iternet connection. With help from the computer nerd in the family (aka: Ryan) we got things figured out!! Yea!! Anyway I love college life it is so much fun. I have awesome roomates and we have a really good time together. Sometimes we have too good of a time and have to go to the emergency room for stitches. My roomate Chelsea (picture below) and I were rough housing and we're not really sure how but as she was opening the front door I went to close it and somehow her face got caught in the midde. She had to go get stitches and I felt terrible.Here is a picture of her right after she got them. She had to get four by the way. And this picture was taken right after she got home and let me just say "I felt terrible." I will blog more pictures later of all my roomates but truth is I need to take them first.

4 comments:

Eleanor said...

Hi Whitney!

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying college life! You'll look back over those years with fond memories and realize how important and life-changing they really were. I'm adding you to list of blogging buddies, hope that's okay! :)

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

I just have one thing to say . . . You mean old thing!!! (Ha Ha) I'm glad you updated your blog. You're better than me and I'm glad you have a computer now. Thanks Ry-Guy!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Thanks for webcamming. It was fun to see you and your roommates. We sure miss you. Thanks for updating. I love seeing pictures of you and I am glad you are having so much fun. You are carrying on a sisterly tradition (and I guess a brother too.) We love you!

Emily Ann said...

Hey whit!
thanks for your little blog message! i love yours...but stitches...honestly whit...haha i love you to death! how are you doing? i am glad college is going good and you like your roomates...seems like just yesterday we were there as little cloggers dreaming of going to Ricks...now it´s a different name and we´re kinda old...haha hang in there! let me know how you are!
love em