Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day!!

This Valentines Day was definitely different than is has been the past couple years. It wasn't bad or anything it was just different. I went home and stayed for the three day weekend and it was so nice. I love going back home. Mom made sure that my Valentines Day was great. On Saturday and Sunday I hung out with Ang and Ryan, Wes and Jenn, and their families, and mom and dad. I loved going home and can't wait until next month when I can go home again. Anyway I got a really fun package in the mail from Elder Waldron and this is what was in it. It made my day I thought it was so cute!! Notice the ears they are my favorite part!! :)

3 comments:

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

That is a way cute Valentine! I'll bet it wouldn't have been as cute coming from us. Just teasing. We love you and miss you like crazy!

Grandpa Van - Grandma Greta said...

Way to update your blog!!! I love the ears and I love your countdown! At least it's not seven hundred and some odd days. I love you. You're a nut!

Hailey Linger said...

Ahhhh young love. So sweet. Do me a favor and send this video to Cotton Butt (aka Jason), he could use a reminder. We've gotten too boring. Hope school is going well. Take care cutie!