Saturday, February 7, 2009

We had a birthday party for Wes and Nate in the lounge of my apartment building. As you can see from the pictures we had a great time and I have the cutest nieces and nephews. You may be wondering about the hammer with the dings on the wall. YES, I DID IT!! Erin made a Wii Pinata for Nate and we started hitting it, youngest to oldest. The only thing we had to hit it with was the hammer that was given to Nate for his birthday. As I was swinging at the pinata, held by Brian and Ryan mind you, dad told me not to throw the bat. I don't know how it happened, but all of the sudden, the hammer was flying out of my hand and hit the wall. I'm really glad it didn't hit any people. I had lived in my apartment for a week and had to go to the managers and confess my hole in the wall. The hammer dampened the spirits of the party a little, but a good time was had by all.



4 comments:

Ryan, Angela, Linden, Sarah, Amanda said...

Pretty good, hey! If you delete it, I will put it back so don't even try. I think it is hilarious!!! We love you!!

Paul, Nat, Syd, and Maggie said...

Cute kids in your pictures. I miss them so much! Nice job on the wall. Ha, ha,ha! Just Teasing. You are doing a great job at updating. Now you just need to help Mom and Ang get some spare time. They are so busy. You should update it for them. I love you!

Chris said...

You all always knew how to throw a party!!! We Miss it tons!!! It was great to see the other day!
By the way LOVE your beanie in the sledding pics!! THATS MY GIRL!

Hailey Linger said...

If it makes you feel any better Whit, I put a shoe through the wall in our apartment in Pocatello. Not so fun, I know. Jason had to fix it for me. Good thing he's handy.